Friday, February 5, 2010

post birthday Amazon shopping spree

Just got done spending all my Amazon giftcards I have been saving up and ordered the following: Final Fantasy XIII for PS3, Hardbodies DVD Collection, Horror Rises From The Tomb on DVD, Zombieland on Bluray, Jennifer's Body on Bluray, and Saw VI on Bluray.
Didnt get as much for my money this year, but a PS3 game and 3 blurays blow through the cash pretty quickly LOL
Sorry I have been absent from here for a while but January was a very stressful month for me. Earthquakes, a baby being born, visits from family, wife's coworker died, and I just spent 4 days in the hospital for the first time ever. I am hoping that I can now devote a little more time to the blog now that things have calmed down.
Thanks for your patience!!

No comments: